I was listening to an EFT teleseminar early today that shared a fantastic way to raise your vibration and attract what you want. I found this technique to be so awesome that I wanted to share it with you so you can try it for yourself.
When you hold a high vibration, the law of attraction will bring more high vibration results into your life. Like attracts like, so if you’re feeling good, you’re also attracting more good things to you. Conversely, if you’re feeling any sort of negative emotions, it means that you’re focused on what you don’t want and that low vibration will cause you to attract more of what you don’t want into your life.
So if you want to attract good things into your life, it’s really important to use whatever tools and methods you can to keep your vibration high!
The Method To Quickly Raise Your Vibration
To do this method, you’ll need a notebook or some sort of online journal like Diary.com.
Once you’ve got your writing medium ready to go, start thinking back on your day and try to remember any moments in your day that felt good. It doesn’t matter if those moments only lasted a few seconds, you’re just looking for anything that felt pleasant. Even on the worst of days, we all have a least a couple of golden nugget type moments that felt good. These are the moments you’re looking for. When you think of one, write it down.
If you’re having trouble thinking of something, I’ll give you a couple of examples from my own notes that should help to inspire you:
- I woke up this morning to find our entire yard covered in snow and the sight was absolutely stunning. I really appreciated the beauty that winter can bring.
- When I logged on to check the traffic statistics on one of my websites this morning, I saw that it was up over 10% compared to the previous week. It was really exciting to see that growth.
- At one point I went to lie down beside my dog to do some reading. As I did, she stretched out contentedly and purred almost like a cat does. Her total relaxation and pleasure in the moment gave me a real sense peace and joy myself.
- When I went to bed last night, my stomach was feeling a little off, and when I woke up this morning, I noticed that I was feeling much better and I felt very relieved and thankful for the healing that my body experienced as I slept.
Once you’ve got your list, read through the first item on your list and take a minute or two to really sink into the memory of that moment. Relive it, try to feel exactly how you felt when you were experiencing that particular event. Once you start feeling those wonderful feelings again, send out an intention that you are experiencing more and more of those types of moments and feelings in your life.
Go through each item on your list in this manner, each time reliving that moment with as much detail and emotion as you can. As you do, send out an intention that you are experiencing more and more of those types of moments and experiences in your life.
If you know how to do EFT, you can tap each of the meridian points as you’re reliving the moment. The tapping will help you to solidify the memory and positive feelings into your subconscious mind.
You Can Also Use It To Attract Specific Things Into Your Life
You can also use this method to attract specific things into your life. To do this, you need to go back through your life and remember moments when you experienced the feeling state of what you’re looking to create.
- To create abundance in your life, scan through your memories and recall times when you felt truly abundant and use those moments as your point of focus and intention
- To create health in your life, scan through your memories and recall times when you felt physically great. Use those moments as your point of focus and intention
- To improve your business or career, scan through your memories for times when you had even just small moments of success and joy in your business or career and use those as your point of focus and intention.
These are just a couple of examples to explain the process. Just go back through your memories and look for positive moments that you can relate to what you want to create more of in your life. Then, use the list process noted earlier to really get into the feeling of those moments and intend for more and more of them in your life.
Often as we try to work with the law of attraction we are trying to attract things that we want. In principle this makes sense, we want the things that we don’t already have. The problem is that when we try to attract something that we don’t already have, we are often focused on the lack of it. You might not even be aware that you’re thinking about the lack of it, but it is likely happening at a subconscious level.
What makes this method so effective is that you are focusing on things that already exist in your life. There is no lack, you already have them, so the sabotaging subconscious thoughts just won’t hold you back. And as you focus on these wonderful things that you already have, you will cause them to expand and attract more and more of them into your life.
(Learn more about having vs. wanting)
The more you practice this method, the more habitual these positive feelings will become, and your life will just keep getting better and better. So take advantage of it and make it a daily habit to remember and focus on the golden nuggets of your day.